Please complete the following on-line booking form. Thank you for your booking, we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you prefer to have a chat first before completing the form please contact Ingrid on the following
Phone Number – 07870693811
Current Fees 2017 as follows:
£20 per half day
£40 full day
£25 for an evening
Conditions of Hire
Saltburn Woodland Centre is available for hire to local organisations, businesses and individuals in accordance with this Hiring Policy statement
- All hiring is subject to standard conditions of hire which form the basis of a Hiring Agreement which must be signed or confirmed on email by the hirer at the time of booking.
- The Hiring Agreement is a formal contract.
- Hirers must clearly state the purpose of the hiring on the booking form and indicate any licensable activities that will take place
- Bookings are not accepted from persons under the age of 18 years or for private parties for young people unless the hirer is an adult and an undertaking is given that the ratio of adults to young people is appropriate to the number and age of the young people or children.
- Payment. Full payment must reach us a minimum of one week prior to your booking date. We will confirm your booking by email but respectfully ask you to send your payment at the earliest opportunity. Some bookings may require a deposit of 50% of the total booking fee: we will advise you if your booking meets our criteria for this. Cheques shall be payable to: Saltburn Friends of the Valley Ltd and sent to Saltburn Friends of the Valley Ltd, C/o 31 Randolph Street, Saltburn-by-the-Sea,TS12 1LN. Bank transfers can be made to: Barclays Bank PLC Sort Code 20-56-78 A/c 83001202
If you choose to pay electronically, please inform us of this and the date of transfer.
- If you cancel. All deposits will be forfeited upon cancellation. All cancellations/reductions in group numbers should be notified as soon as possible. Any cancellations within the inside of 14 days prior to the event date will result in Hirer being held liable for the full cost of the booking.
- If we cancel. In the event of Saltburn Friends of the Valley Ltd having to cancel your booking, a full deposit will be refunded or a full transfer of the event to a new date. Saltburn Woodland Centre will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense resulting from Force Majeure or any unforeseen circumstances outside their control.
- Hirers may be asked for a returnable deposit in addition to the hiring charges. Please note: The deposit will only be returned in full if the hall is left in a clean and tenant-able condition following the hiring.
- The hall is available for sessions defined as morning (09.00-12.00); afternoon (13.00-17.00); evening (18.00-22.00). Half an hour is allowed before and after each session for setting up and clearing up. Individual times can be agreed in advance if required with the Bookings Secretary. We will do our utmost to accommodate parties who cannot meet these time-scales – please give us as much information as you can.
- The hall may be hired for a shorter period than a session – an hourly rate will apply. (The minimum hiring will be 2 hours) Hirings which extend beyond one session will be charged an hourly rate with a minimum charge of 2 hours per session
- Charges will be set by the Management Committee and are subject to periodical review.
- Hirer’s attention will be drawn to the Information for Hirers posted on the Notice Board.
- The contact details of the Bookings Secretary and other key holders will be posted on the inside of the building.
- The Bookings Secretary will maintain an electronic Bookings Calendar and record all bookings including contact details of the hirer.
- The Bookings Secretary will forward a copy of every booking form to the Treasurer together with the fees collected for each hiring.
- Insurance. Saltburn Friends of the Valley Ltd has full public liability insurance. However, Saltburn Woodland Centre will not be held responsible for any acts or omissions of negligence or wilful misconduct.